Monday 31 October 2011

Bearwood Shuffle: future line-up

If I got asked all of the bands I’ve seen recently who I would want to be on the line-up for the next Bearwood Shuffle it would definitely have to be Man Like Me.


We saw them on Friday and OMG they were good! Have a read of The Hearing Aid’s amazing review to see why. I haven’t boogied so much in a long long time!

You may recognise Man Like Me from the recent IKEA ‘You’ll always find me the kitchen at parties '. Watch out for Jona Lewie who wrote the song.



Unfortunately Man Like Me are based in Camden so it seems unlikely that they’ll be playing at the next Shuffle. Boo!

However, Bearwood Promoters are busy planning their next event and would love to know who would you like to see play. If you’re in a band or would like to see your favourite local band please email welovebearwood@googlemail.com with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment